Enhance the Presentation of your Garden
View our Gallery of Garden makeovers here.
- Clean-out overgrown garden areas.
- Reinvigorate your garden with a fresh new layer of Mulch. Choose from wood-chip, bark, sugarcane or pebbles.
- Remove old plants, and plant new ones.
- Apply slow release fertilizer for continued feeding over a few months. Usually spread Spring, Summer and Autumn.
Read our Fact Sheet on The Magic of Mulch.
New Garden Beds
- Install a low garden border, of any shape or length. Choose from many styles of concrete blocks, or timber sleepers.
- Fill with organic soil mix, and an extra dose of fertilizer.
- Plant new plants, and install irrigation to suit.
- Cover with a thick protective layer of beneficial mulch. Choose from wood-chip, bark or sugarcane.
Call today for a no-obligation free quote:
0481 261 922
Tell a Friend: